My huge java wall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xfactor6699

Aquarium Advice Addict
So set up a full background java wall for my 55g its finally starting to grow was wondering the top sides and some in the middle have no java moss should I add more or will it fill out on its own

xfactor6699 said:
So set up a full background java wall for my 55g its finally starting to grow was wondering the top sides and some in the middle have no java moss should I add more or will it fill out on its own

You can add more so that it'll fill out faster. How is it so far? No algae?

Its doing great...algae doesn't seem to be a problem but I think that's because I have a community of rcs that live behind the wall

I remember you mentioned on another thread that you have shrimps behind the wall. Are you also going to make a moss carpet? I tried to make that once with flame moss but it took forever to grow and I didn't have shrimp at that time and had problems with algae and small getting stuck under it and dying. Plus my apple snail back then liked to go underneath it and mess with the setup. Lol. Good luck :)

I'm not sure about the carpet just because this stuff grows so freaken slow and I'm inpatient lol

Back
Top Bottom