My inline CO2 reactor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shrek_vn2002

Aquarium Advice Activist
It took me 30 minutes to finish this reactor... I had to order clear pvc on ebay cz i couldn't find it anywhere in local store.... it cost me 15$ for 24'' long (2''OD). and 10$ for shipping. I use live search (live.com) search for "clear pvc" and get 25% cash back...

Here is the link how to make the reactor...
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f20/diy-in-line-co2-reactor-93486.html

And this is mine... :)

p1mc3.jpg

yeah... you are right...i'm not sure if it funtion or not. i need to wait for few days until the glue dry out and need to run water to clean the bio-ball before i put it on the inlet. Hope it works!! hehe

it'll work, the parts are the same as mine except for the clear PVC. I was just saying yours is a lot prettier. lol

Thanks ...
Eventhough Sparky listed all the part I still had a hard time to find them.... This is my very first time touching the pvc stuff ... hehehe...
i cant wait to put it in :)

Nice work!!
I'm not planning on using bio balls since they can get clogged and am integrating an external heater.

you meant you put the heater into the tube instead of putting it in the tank?

Interesting SpeedEuphoria!! Thanks for the link

I just put the reactor on...
I decided to put it on the side of the stand so i can ....watch the bubles ... hehe
p2zu1.jpg

Here is the bubles ....

p3ha3.jpg

this really makes me want to redo my build. lol. Your installation looks so nice and clean...I'm frankly ashamed to show pictures of mine. lol

this really makes me want to redo my build. lol. Your installation looks so nice and clean...I'm frankly ashamed to show pictures of mine. lol

Thanks... :)
The reactor really works!! I never see lot of bubles i think o2 beneath the leaves like this before i have the reactor....

Back
Top Bottom