My Setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SHAKDEEZ

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Here's my 10 gallon tank setup. i got soil all over the bottom of the tank, sand on one side layered above, and gravel on the other side.bamboo plants and a banana plant.

i have about 2 guppies, 4 mollies, 3 snails, 2 bamboo shrimp, 3 alge eater fish and 1 female betta

plenty of hides and little caves. i found some eggs in the cave area im guessing its some apple snail eggs. the guppies had fry, about 8 of them, 7 of which were hunted down by the female betta and i suspect a molly had something to do with that too.

what would be a good addition to this tank? any more niches that need to be filled? any ideas to make the tank better?!

heres a pic

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

You are way over stocked... Even if the tank was filled to the brim, it would not be large enough for your fish selections. What kind of algae eating fish are they?

dwarf catfish. and the mollies are pretty tiny also. they are actually really small platys, my mistake. does that make a difference? or am i still overstocked?

Back
Top Bottom