My tank in it's latest incarnation.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sherry

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I haven't posted in ages. This is my tank now. 80watts 50/50 cf and 96 watts 6700... pressurized co2, kh 1, gh 4, ph 5.7 with co2 on . The macrandra on the front right is ailing.. indeed it was doing better before last week when I couldn't fertilize or do a water change, but I like this layout better than any others so far.

found a thatch of Elatine tiandra that survived a purge some time back and put in in as a little bush. I know it is supposed to be ground cover, but in my tank it works as a stem plant .

I'll add another picture tonight when there's less glare from the front windows. Oh well at least you can see New York City in the background ;)

Attachments

• tankjuly-web_166.jpg
    tankjuly-web_166.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 89
Your tank looks good. It makes me wonder if the fish have enough room to swim around much.

I love that picture Sherry. Your plants are incredibly healthy and vibrant looking :) Now you've got me thinking about some more red . . . :lol:

thanks guys. And yes stretch the fish are fine. I choose small species and they use every inch of the tank. This is a 30 gallon cube. it goes 20 inches front to back.

healthy except that I still am struggling with that mac Travis!!

Chillin you made me laugh out loud.

Back
Top Bottom