My tanks, pre AGA trip trim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got to meet Karen Randall, hang with Neil Frank, sit on the balcony and talk with Jason Baliban and Jeff and Mike Senske. Got to share a plant with Mr. Amano he'd never seen before, and talk with him and get some pics with him.

You forgot to mention meeting fellow AA members in person. Not that we rate anywhere nearly as high as those you did name. ;)

There were so many folks I knew from so many forums, I'm afraid to mention any for fear of leaving others out!

It was an absolute pleasure to meet you both! Hope you had safe travels home.

I'll post new pics of my tanks in December - I didn't do a full trim, pretty much just ripped out the plants I knew I was bringing. The rest of it is still overgrown! ;) I saved Stellata for Neilanh, for instance...who better be showing up to the Dec. meeting! (hint hint)

Bumping up the best tanks on AA because there's some interest in rich substrates in the Planted forum. :)

Soon to be redone, the 180g anyhow. Rescaping it after Christmas, have a new idea.

75g got cleaned up, owe y'all a pic of it with a little less collectoritis going on - well, not much less, but at least fairly organized now, heh.

Yeah, I fanboy you elsewhere -- mineralized soil, K addition, CO2, and moderate high light sounds like it might be the ideal setup if I ever go with a large tank. I noticed a lot of your new stuff converts a little more easily to emergent and am hoping/guessing you are going to let even more stuff out, but if anything it will be neat to see you let them get big inside a 180g. Is it going to include going pendant and letting the new stuff, more specifically Poaceae sp / 'Purple Bamboo' and that ridiculously tall crop of Rotala indica / 'Bonsai' grow emergent if it's not already, then take over the world? Because that would be awesome. ;)

Back
Top Bottom