Nano planted build 2.5g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ThatPlantedGuy

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys, I'm starting a thread about my nano 2.5gal Planted tank. On this thread I will be posting about everything I do with this tank till it is established. So be sure to check!

So far I've got the filter and heater for this build and the actual tank too. Does anyone know how to remove a rainbowy blotchy kind of stain off the glass? It's giving severe OCD lol

Attachments

• 1489799147558.jpg
    1489799147558.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 114
Hey guys today I got driftwood and sieryu stone and started fiddling with the hardscape. Am soaking wood now so..
Yeah pretty cool. Do you know whether there is any cool plants that are easy and could try out. The plants at the moment I'm keeping are

Anubias Nana petite

Narrow leaf java fern

Java Fern

Java moss

Crypt

And some samples of small Amazon swords

Thanks
I hope this forum picks up soon?

You'll be pretty limited plant wise in such a small tank. Check out rastaman on this forum and check what plants he uses. His nanos are extremely inspirational.

Hey guys today I got the sand, gravel, driftwood and seiryu stone ready for cycling. Do you think I should cycle the tank with the hardscape in it and no plants to culture the filter media? Then just do a 75% water change so it is easier to plant? It's just that I don't have light or plant tools yet, so yeah pls tell me what you think ?

I hope this page will pick up?

Hey guys today I got the sand, gravel, driftwood and seiryu stone ready for cycling. Do you think I should cycle the tank with the hardscape in it and no plants to culture the filter media? Then just do a 75% water change so it is easier to plant? It's just that I don't have light or plant tools yet, so yeah pls tell me what you think [emoji1]

I hope this page will pick up[emoji23]

Yea chuck it all in ;) should be all good

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I didn't end up doing a hardscape because I'm thinking of getting better substrates. More will come soon

Hey today I bought some osmacote for the ferrtz in substrate. Hardscape soonish!

Hey today I bought some osmacote for the ferrtz in substrate. Hardscape soonish!

Good stuff! Just give it a light sprinkle all over then cap it. Should work a treat ;) did u end up getting a that light yet?

Back
Top Bottom