Nano Rock Garden [1g]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rastaman

Aquarium Advice Activist
New nano! :) Tank dimensions are 20x15x15cm or 8x6x6" ~ 1 gallon. Light is Chihiros Wabi kusa LED, currently on half power and 7h photoperiod. Pressurised CO2 @ 1 bubble every 2 sec. Filter is DIY.
Rocks are Seiryu, substrate Aquasoil Amazonia (Powder and regular). Plants that are used: Hemianthus sp. 'Amano pearl grass', Riccardia chamedryfolia and Anubias sp. 'Pangolino'.

Day 1:

image.jpg

I'd love to see what u could do in a 50g+. Your tanks really are in a league of there own.

Attention to detail is mind blowing!

30g planted, 90g Oscar tank

Leopard Ramshorn snails - added a dozen of these little guys. They are great rock/glass cleaners that stays quite small - great for nano tanks!

image.jpg

Day 10: Mini Pellia seems to like high light and high CO2 levels. Never had much luck with this liverwort... It just for some period of time, turns black and die. The key might be relatively cold and soft water ( 21'C/70F ).

image.jpg

Is that a DIY External Filter? Lol You have got to show me how to do one. PLease!

How are you finding the chihiros light? I've just ordered an A series from Hinterfeld after some high praise over on ukaps.

I'm hoping it does the trick on my 60cm tank at a depth of 40cm.

I'm not sure what classification this fits in to as they don't give PAR values but I'm told it will be enough. The price cannot be matched. Large lead time on delivery though :(

How are you finding the chihiros light? I've just ordered an A series from Hinterfeld after some high praise over on ukaps.

I'm hoping it does the trick on my 60cm tank at a depth of 40cm.

I'm not sure what classification this fits in to as they don't give PAR values but I'm told it will be enough. The price cannot be matched. Large lead time on delivery though :(

I am very satisfied with Chihiros LEDs. They are very powerful and good thing that they have dimmer so you can adjust intensity for your needs. (y)

Day 17: Hemianthus filling in great. With every trimming leaves becoming smaller - this is great for sense of scale. Soon i will add some RCS. :)

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom