Need advice on layout for plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pulled the Jave Fern out of the tank last night. I had it planted in the substrate which I now know isn't the best choice. So, found a little rock and got out the crazy glue. I glue the pieces on and set it back into the tank. Lets see how this goes.

Attachments

• java fern.jpg
    java fern.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 47
This plant is still growing.

Attachments

• IMG_1281.jpg
    IMG_1281.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 44
Lastest photo of the tank. Everything is doing really well. The only plants that are struggling are the Scarlet temple. They just seem to be getting black algae??. I do see a little growth, but not a whole lot of it compared to everything else.

Attachments

• IMG_1285.jpg
    IMG_1285.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 38
Lastest photo of the tank. Everything is doing really well. The only plants that are struggling are the Scarlet temple. They just seem to be getting black algae??. I do see a little growth, but not a whole lot of it compared to everything else.

Tanks looking great! I think scarlet is a non aquatic so it will start to die and attract algae. I’d make sure to get on top of the BBA before it becomes a serious problem. Spot treating with excel or h2o2 and upping your co2 slightly should clear it up pretty quick [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom