Need advice on low/medium light no co2 plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Potluck

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm Gonna post a pic of my tank on Imgur as this site won't allow me to upload from My phone as the pics are too large, reason I'm doing this is because my local fish store is running a Black Friday sale, buy 4 plants get 4 of any other kind free as well as fish buy two get one free of specific fish like say rainbows but 2 get a third free,cichlids after the same, for their peacock bass and stuff like those are 25% off, but I have low light or medium light, no CO2 and a fine Pebble substrate, I dose excel and flourish but will have my new ferts next week (thrive micro & macro) I just want to add more plants in my tank and I don't know what will grow in low/ med light no CO2 pea pebble fine substrate and the conditions that I have, so I'm hoping maybe somebody can guide me to a background plant(tall) species a mid ground plant species and foreground plant species that will grow under these conditions

55 gallon tank

No co2

Dosing excel every third day

Flourish once a week(switching to thrive in a week)

Have root tabs

Phosphate 1.3

Ammonia 0

Nitrite 0

Nitrate 20-25

Ph 7.5

Tank temp 78

Kh 6

Gh 6

Light is an elive 48" with26 pods at about 12-14 par at the substrate with a 5500-5700k spectrum, and running 340 lux at 18"(what they estimated me when I called them)

I would like some plants that have a bit of color they don't have to be bright red or orange or whatever, just something to offset and make the green pop out which will also make the color of the other plants pop as well. The sale ends Sat at 8pm

Heres my tank
Tank https://imgur.com/gallery/jGICT

A reinekii is a good one for medium setups [emoji106] also I’d get some big bushy greens in there like,
Crypt wendtii
Crypt balanese
Wisteria
Dwarf sag
Hygrophila corymbosa
Hygrophila compact
Liminophila sunset

Something like those anyway [emoji106]

A reinekii is a good one for medium setups [emoji106] also I’d get some big bushy greens in there like,
Crypt wendtii
Crypt balanese
Wisteria
Dwarf sag
Hygrophila corymbosa
Hygrophila compact
Liminophila sunset

Something like those anyway [emoji106]
Awesome appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom