need good co2 regulater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daneek155 said:
whats safer ebay or eseasongear.com??

They both are great! I'd go with whoever is cheaper. Just make sure it's new on eBay.

pleechford said:
I never thought about that! So the Carbon doser II is the best one then?

IMHO it was worth the extra bit of money. The electronic version is probably the best as it does away with the solenoid and needle valve but I did not want to spend that much.

blert said:
IMHO it was worth the extra bit of money. The electronic version is probably the best as it does away with the solenoid and needle valve but I did not want to spend that much.

Can you post a link of it? I'm really curious! You might have me sold on one! Haha

pleechford said:
Can you post a link of it? I'm really curious! You might have me sold on one! Haha

AquariumPlants.com
BTW, I do not work for these people. I have had very good dealings with them and will continue to buy from them as they have some of the best prices I've seen. Also, every Friday they draw a name from their customer database. If you have made a purchase in the last sixty days you qualify to win. Prize is $50 credit a week. If no one wins it it rolls over to next week.

With pressurized CO2 equipment, you get what you pay for. The CarbonDoser II is a better setup, but it also costs 30% more. It's basically regulator+diffuser vs regulator, if you want to think about it like that.

aqua_chem said:
With pressurized CO2 equipment, you get what you pay for. The CarbonDoser II is a better setup, but it also costs 30% more. It's basically regulator+diffuser vs regulator, if you want to think about it like that.

Never thought of it that way! I like that. I just don't want to purchase a Milwaukee and the solenoid go out on me at any given time.

Milwaukees have a two year warranty do they not? If you're part of the minority that gets a dud, they should replace it.

aqua_chem said:
Milwaukees have a two year warranty do they not? If you're part of the minority that gets a dud, they should replace it.

Someone said they have a 6 month warranty now? Not sure.

aqua_chem said:

When I was researching buying a Milwaukee set I found that they recently brought it down to six months. That is the main reason I did not buy them.

Back
Top Bottom