Need some new plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mijo51380

Aquarium Advice Freak
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396402217.294857.jpg I want to move some plant around and get some new ones any ideas

Anubias? I'm planing on getting some my self for my tank

Amazon swords, anubius nana, cryptocoryne wendtii an onion plant and some fuzzy plant I don't know the name.

Oh dang! I can barely see ur Anubias haha, hmm well what about java fern? U can tie it to a big/small rock/driftwood and make it your center piece, it will look nice. That is what I think

I'm new at the plant stuff so I won't really be a reliable source, I am still trying to learn, I just go off of the information people have told me here and the research I do, I have java fern on a rock in the center of my tank and it looks nice, I also have amazon swords, and I am planning on getting Anubias nana

What us your light on there, if it is high enough, i would put some shorter foreground type plants in like dwarf chain swords, dwarf hair grass. Another problem would be with all that light, short plants may get sheltered from the light.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom