New 10 gallon planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amitas

Aquarium Advice Activist
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401676112.736252.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401676150.025978.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401676195.884705.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401676232.515053.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401676268.657709.jpg

Current stocking
2 neon tetras, Chain swords, dwarf hair grass, 2 marimo moss balls, and some java moss

Questions, comments and advice on future stocking would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Looks awesome, though filling out That school of neons would put you at max 6 or so. You could pull that off along with a dwarf or honey groumai as a complete stock. I'm really digging your drift wood and the placement of it

Hey there
You have a pretty powerful filter for only a 10g tank :lol:.
Your light looks too dim to grow dwarf hairgrass. What light do you have?
I would also add a couple more fish/shrimp.

If I am not mistaken, you have a stock light that the tank came with or something along those lines? If so, the DH and possibly the swords will not do well. I recommend upgrading the light if you plan on keeping those plants.
The hardscape looks nice though :)

That one is just the stock light now, I'm looking around for a new one so it should be on the tank in a week or so.

The filter I had laying around so I figured I might as well use it instead I it just siting there.

Any one know of a neat bottom feeder, besides oto's that are safe with shirmp?

Upgraded lights and now I have 8 swords compared to my original two and the java moss and DH has almost doubled in size

Aquariums are ecosystems we are privileged to own, and should be treated with the full level of care we can supply

Back
Top Bottom