New 36g bowfront

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raleighfishnerd

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Getting ready to set up a new tank. Got almost everything I needed for Christmas. Lights are coming in on Saturday just have to buy a heater and paint the back of the tank.

Picked up some plastidip last night to paint the back of the tank. Have to remove old paint tonight when I get home from work. Going to stop and pick up a heater on the way home. Plan on putting the stand together tonight too. Hoping to wake up tomorrow and get this tank set up

Finishing up the scraping of old paint this morning. Got the stand set up, sprayed the inside with some plastidip. Still a bunch of stuff to do today

So My light got here yesterday and doesn't work and the canister filter I ordered arrived with a crack down the front corner fml

So My light got here yesterday and doesn't work and the canister filter I ordered arrived with a crack down the front corner fml

Oh that's really unlucky! Guess it's a bad time to order stuff due to Christmas so there just chucking things around!

That's alright though don't rush the build, take your time to setup a scape u really like. Will save you striping it down and rebuilding it later when u decide u don't like the scape ;)

Got the light working! Now just have to wait till wed for the new canister to get here.

Starting to see some new growth coming out on all my plants. Tank has tested good for the last week so I picked up a little school of neon tetras the other day. They are loving life. The next day a friend shut down his tank and gave me his 2 peppered cories and 3 lamp eye tetras.

That's nice tank. In have the similar tank and doing scaping. Btw what king of light are you using?

Back
Top Bottom