New healthy plant!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought my java moss off of eBay from "aquaticmagic". Arrived in great condition. Shipping is free. You can also buy from jetajockey.

I've bought several plants from "aquatic magic" and despite being out of the country the plants arrive very nicely:) not intending to harm anybody sales on here cuz I have bought many plants from users of this forum but just giving a heads up incase nobody on here has whst you need!

I've bought several plants from "aquatic magic" and despite being out of the country the plants arrive very nicely:) not intending to harm anybody sales on here cuz I have bought many plants from users of this forum but just giving a heads up incase nobody on here has whst you need!

Yeah. I was surprised the plants arrived in great condition despite spending like 1-2 weeks in a moistened bag.

How much? How big of a piece of moss?

3$ for golfball size of java and willow is 2$
If you buy it from his website(Peabodysparidise)then shipping is 7.50 but if you pm him and you tell him you want to buy moss he'll lower it to 2$ because he can send moss in bubble unlike other plants

3$ for golfball size of java and willow is 2$
If you buy it from his website(Peabodysparidise)then shipping is 7.50 but if you pm him and you tell him you want to buy moss he'll lower it to 2$ because he can send moss in bubble unlike other plants

Peabodys paradise is his eBay account!!!!!
That is cool. I never knew that. I thought about buying from him before.
Aquatic magic sold java moss for 6"x6" for $8. Free ship.

Really?!that is a ton of moss is he still selling

Does his moss have snails?

Really?!that is a ton of moss is he still selling

Does his moss have snails?

Nope. Snail and algae free. Lol, she has sold like over 5000-6000 java moss packs. And java moss is only one of the many plants she sells. I can't imagine how much $ she makes!

Wish I would've known you needed some. I just threw away about 2 softball size worth of java today from my tank... Would've just given them to you+the 6 dollars shipping.

Wish I would've known you needed some. I just threw away about 2 softball size worth of java today from my tank... Would've just given them to you+the 6 dollars shipping.

You should never throw away live plants. You can always sell them on eBay, Craigslist, or aqua bid. Or just give em away

One note about buying from overseas. Its super cheap but you run a risk of having your package seized by customs. They get around inspection by writing them off as something else.

Ultimately its everyone's choice but a lot of people opt out for ethical reasons once they find out that there's laws being broken.

Jeta if I bought some moss from you in the future would you automatically refund part of the shipping without me sending you a pm?

Cool! I'm setting up a 10g soon and want it to be planted so look out for some purchases from me.

Yep in all the aquarium pics on box it is planted and it is never the same w/o real plants

Back
Top Bottom