new plants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank you!
i have 2 ghost catfish and i also have 2 golden pristella tetra (x-ray)

its not even really set up the way i want it. i'm ordering about 4 bags of flourite and getting some driftwood and then completely reconfiguring my tank. but thank you!!!

yeah i have 4 rams. my rams and my apistogramma cacatuoides are my favorite fish by far.

funny that you mentioned breeding rams. after you posted it i looked into my tank and found this...
100_0649.jpg
i know that they tend to breed on flat surfaces such as slate, but in the absence of that they chose my swords.

Tim I think we may have already talked about it in a previous post, but the plant is so common, I will mention in case:

The white ribbon plant on the far right (Dracaena S)http://www.plantgeek.net/plant-276.htm

GOod looking tank and fish though! You have quite a collection of plants started there, and I am sure it will look even better when you get it situated the way you want it.

funny that you mentioned breeding rams. after you posted it i looked into my tank and found this...
View attachment 17773
i know that they tend to breed on flat surfaces such as slate, but in the absence of that they chose my swords.

I was gonna say after seeing that second picture that you should look in your sword plant for eggs LOL. I can see the ovipositor on the female and she's clearly guarding the plant.

Back
Top Bottom