New Plants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Glenc

Aquarium Advice Addict
Picked this little plant up today from BA, I know I have crypt Parva for sure this time. :) Also got my Ammania senegalinsis from aquariumplants.com. Arrived in perfect health and a very generous 12 big stems. Getting this stuff all planted, Parva in the 10 , Ammania in the 20. Man, I need more tanks! I will post picks when everything grows in a bit. :)

Ammania is going in the 20, parva in the ten. Both tanks have had some magor changes, post pics when I think the tanks are worthy again :)

I wonder if that C. parva comes with Tropica's mojo :)

lol mojo. i love big als becasue all there plants are from tropica and very accuratly labelled. i have never gotten a falsly identified plant from them. plus they have a full metal halide set up above ther waterfall plant desplay so the plants actually grow and stay healthy while they are in there tanks.

Yep, agreed mr. funk. BA's has the best selection of healthy plants around, thanks to Tropica and thier set-up. I get almost all my stuff from BA's in Oakville. Other more rare plants I'll get from aquariumplants.com.

i still havent tried that site yet. i want to but i want to make the order larger enough to be worth my money.

Back
Top Bottom