New tank build 90gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skylane

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi everyone, here it is, my first attempt at this. I'm still in fishless cycle and as expected, " can't wait to add the fish " !!!
Hope you like it.[emoji225]

Clem.uploadfromtaptalk1441011906719.jpguploadfromtaptalk1441012602905.jpguploadfromtaptalk1441012639463.jpguploadfromtaptalk1441012726670.jpg

Need some help.

I'm doing my fishless cycle and u want to add ammonia to the tank to get the bacteria growing. I read to add 4 ppm of ammonia, but how much is that to add for a 90 gal?

Thanks, anyone.

Clem [emoji225]

Following!

Tank looks nice...do you have any plans for stock?

Nice tank you got there! I'll be following!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Following!

Tank looks nice...do you have any plans for stock?
Thanks, Theresa.
Yes I have currently for stocking: 2 Discus, 6 med size Angels, 6 cardinal tetras, 5 harlequins tetras, 5 serphea tetras. I plan to add more Discus later and some bottom dweller's, for now just waiting to test the water tonight. I hope this helps and I'll be posting more pics too, and by the way I added as one jungle Vals in , I can't wait to see the fish in their new home.

Thanks,

Clem [emoji225]

I figured it out and I found a store in my area for the ammonia, let the cycle begin man ! [emoji39]
By the way in Canada. The stores name Home Hardware, in Applewood Plaza, here In Mississauga. $3.00 pure ammonia, no dyes or perfumes. [emoji225]

Clem

There's a bunch of calculators online that can help you figure out how much ammonia you need to add. I did a quick search and found this one:
http://linuxhost.matsp.co.uk/calculator/ammonia-cycling.php

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice
Thanks for that info. I'm in the process of fishless cycle now and its starting to spike my nitrites and nitrates. I think my beneficial bacteria is now starting to build. It just takes time and patience. " can't wait to move my fish in !!!" [emoji225]

Clem.

I am all in on this build!

Anyone who pulls this off has my full attention!
I can't help but have high expectations!(y)

I am all in on this build!

Anyone who pulls this off has my full attention!
I can't help but have high expectations!(y)
Well I give you guys and gals all the credits!!![emoji39] its people on here that count !!!

Clem.

Well I give you guys and gals all the credits!!![emoji39] its people on here that count !!!

Clem.
To the Bandit, I got the Rams man. I bought 2 blue rams couldn't resist, the lfs I go to in the Chinese mall made a price error, but the sales had no choice he sold them for the sticker price which he soon change there after. It's hard to pass up a good deal . love these fish man , there cool !!! [emoji39]

To the Bandit, I got the Rams man. I bought 2 blue rams couldn't resist, the lfs I go to in the Chinese mall made a price error, but the sales had no choice he sold them for the sticker price which he soon change there after. It's hard to pass up a good deal . love these fish man , there cool !!! [emoji39]

Excellent choice my friend and way go scoring a deal!:brows:
They are very compatible with the fish you already have.(y)

In all honesty I never really wanted rams,BUT Mrs.bandit really likes them so I went and got some to please her and they did horrible in my display tank!
I moved them into my fish room as it was killing me watching $25 a pair fish die and the rest is history(still in the making for me!).
They have grown on me and the challenge to breed and raise them is NEVER ENDING!:dance:

Back
Top Bottom