New to plant! Stocking help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eAts

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm new to plants and I have decided that my 10gal is going to be a betta tank with live plants. I only want low lights and I have decided not to put the eco complete below the sand. I want something easy, that I can use Flourish to help promote growth. I am leaning toward heavily planted and I have a nice piece of driftwood that I may be able to attempt the moss tree, only because I think they are really cool looking.

Any plant suggestions? I have been looking around and reading up on planted tanks, but any help is appreciated.

Also if anyone has any for sale I am willing to purchase on here to get a jump on planting it. I would also prefer to buy a variety from a few people.

Here is what I have so far, even though its empty LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks good so far I'd look into some moss and java plants and maybe some others. You can look in the for sale section of this site as many people sale plants. The one that comes to mind is severum mama if I spelled her name right and sorry if I didnt. Good luck :)

Good low light tolerant plants are anubia, java ferns, water sprite, wisteria, swords, crypts, and dwarf sag. All are easy beginner plants and would well in your tank. You can also order plants from places like AquariumPlants.com where you can get a large variety to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom