New to Planted Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
image-320807663.jpg

Old standard lighting

image-668900596.jpg

New 96 watt 6700k compact fluorescent

image-3417434711.jpg

Will be hanging it soon a fun DIY hanging kit I'm making will post pic of that when done

Masoniac said:
Old standard lighting

New 96 watt 6700k compact fluorescent

Will be hanging it soon a fun DIY hanging kit I'm making will post pic of that when done

A black background would look really nice on your tank..also would help keep the available light from bleeding out of the back of the tank..

Looks at first pic.. very nice.

Looks at next pic.. MY EYES!!

...turns down screen brightness. Wow man, that's a huge difference. You're going to be able to keep a lot more plants, not to mention some ferts. Should take off well. Watch out for algae.

tiger terror said:
A black background would look really nice on your tank..also would help keep the available light from bleeding out of the back of the tank..

Yea I have one bought next water change I will apply it

CorallineAlgae said:
Looks at first pic.. very nice.

Looks at next pic.. MY EYES!!

...turns down screen brightness. Wow man, that's a huge difference. You're going to be able to keep a lot more plants, not to mention some ferts. Should take off well. Watch out for algae.

Yea I was amazed at how bright it was for only $20 when I see others go for 40. Soon I will remove the ancharis. I got it because it was a beginner plant and I got a lot of it.

Masoniac said:
Yea I have one bought next water change I will apply it

Did those backgrounds before&it seemed like they'd always come loose..I decided to paint the back black,used a roller to apply..

Back
Top Bottom