new update on 75 gal planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
well after moving the tank last week and letting it all settle down i decided to post a pic of it, it looks bare in one side but it is planted the plants are just short

IMG_20111216_104559.jpg

and this one is a bad quality my phone's zoom is really crappy but anyways im getting this yellow spots on the tips of the anubias is it iron def or potassium?? or both, i usually dose potassium twice a week but i ran out last week but if i have to ill buy some today

IMG_20111216_104728.jpg

abrahamavelar said:
well after moving the tank last week and letting it all settle down i decided to post a pic of it, it looks bare in one side but it is planted the plants are just short

and this one is a bad quality my phone's zoom is really crappy but anyways im getting this yellow spots on the tips of the anubias is it iron def or potassium?? or both, i usually dose potassium twice a week but i ran out last week but if i have to ill buy some today

Looks much better I think it looks really good mate, I really like it

thanks, im actually gonna start to soak the dirt either later on today or tomorrow morning i got a bug bag of the dirt, and in like mid jan if everything work as planned in gonna dirt my 75

abrahamavelar said:
thanks, im actually gonna start to soak the dirt either later on today or tomorrow morning i got a bug bag of the dirt, and in like mid jan if everything work as planned in gonna dirt my 75

I just dirted my 125 all my other tanks are already dirted but I didn't have to worry in my 125 there are no fish just thousands if plants :)

Very nice tank man. Great work!

I just dirted my 125 all my other tanks are already dirted but I didn't have to worry in my 125 there are no fish just thousands if plants :)

cool im just gonna soak my dirt in another tank i have in the garage and do the water changes there for a few weeks, i dont care about the tannins but i want to get rid of the excess nutrients so i can have amazing plant growth

Very nice tank man. Great work!

tanks!!!

Great looking tank! Good work.

thanks, this is just the beginning in mid jan is when im gonna dirt the tank and then thast the last time im gonna rearrange the plants in along long long time

This looks beautiful. I love what you have done so far, and I know it is going to look awesome when it grows in even more. Really, really nice job. :)

*edit* On the left side, is that Echinodorus tenellus? It looks very happy, whatever it is!

Back
Top Bottom