new wood its amazing !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

richpowell1989

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Look at what I found at my lfs its 2 n half ft long n 2 ft tall I love it I put some plants on it, what do u thing?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111024_215457.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111024_215457.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 398
That's great!! Your lfs has driftwood?! Lucky. I'm looking at buying some from thedriftwoodstore.com next week.

Yh I go to a place called maidenhead aquatics near me they have everything u cud think of

Thank you for the replies I fell in love with the wood as soon as I seen it I new I had to have it lol n thank u my plants have relli started to take off over the last month or so

Yh it does have a tint but the top looks more red cuz I have a pink tube that side so it kinda makes it look more, here is a closer picture

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111025_103956.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111025_103956.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 272
needmorecowbell said:
Is there more than one piece? I kinda want a freshwater tank again because of this lol

No its jus one big peice I think its stunning

Scouser said:
Amazing wood, can't wait to get some like that :D

I no it took me ages to find a bit like that I was lookin every were even online I cudnt find a gd enuf one but I just popped into maidenhead aquatics near me n it was the last one they had they sold out quick cuz I was in there last week n they didn't have it then but I wasn't goin to leave there without it lol

richpowell1989 said:
I no it took me ages to find a bit like that I was lookin every were even online I cudnt find a gd enuf one but I just popped into maidenhead aquatics near me n it was the last one they had they sold out quick cuz I was in there last week n they didn't have it then but I wasn't goin to leave there without it lol

Once I have move to a bigger place im looking on a 90ish gallon.

And I'm thinking of buying mangrove roots, do you think that would work?

Back
Top Bottom