Newly Planted Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rivercats said:
Yep I'd say the start of black beard algae. You can just spot treat with Excel. Just pull up a full dosage for your tank in a syringe and get as close to the leaves as you can and gently squirt the Excel on them. If you have alot then you'll have to do them over a few days. You'll know when the BBA starts dying as it will turn pink, red, or white.

BTW... posted my first pic's of the 220g. It was like pulling hair to get my daughter to show me how! Here's one for your hubby as promised.

Awesome! :). I knew you could do it!! That's really cool...I love pathos. I was about to dose excel ...I forgot to earlier... So I'll see hat I can do. Do we get to anticipate a full tank shot soon?

Awesome! :). I knew you could do it!! That's really cool...I love pathos. I was about to dose excel ...I forgot to earlier... So I'll see hat I can do. Do we get to anticipate a full tank shot soon?

I am going to try to get some. My daughter said I need a panaramic setting which I don't have. And the sunroom is only 14 feet deep so don't know if I can back up enough to get the whole tank in and still be able to see anything. Any advice since you have a 6 foot long tank too? Did you see the pic where I left the glass cleaner magnet pushed down? It was down because I moved it out from under the potho's so I could take its pic. Then left it there!

Here's a couple pic's of my angels... Gold Superveil male, Plantium gold marble veil female, Platinum Blue veil unknown sex with Black & white marble female (the guy sent her free and she is the only non-veil in the tank)

Attachments

• Tank 26 Platinum gold marble pearlscale angel.jpg
    Tank 26 Platinum gold marble pearlscale angel.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Tank 16 super veil angel.jpg
    Tank 16 super veil angel.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 54
  • tank 23.jpg
    tank 23.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 50
Rivercats said:
I am going to try to get some. My daughter said I need a panaramic setting which I don't have. And the sunroom is only 14 feet deep so don't know if I can back up enough to get the whole tank in and still be able to see anything. Any advice since you have a 6 foot long tank too? Did you see the pic where I left the glass cleaner magnet pushed down? It was down because I moved it out from under the potho's so I could take its pic. Then left it there!

I usually grab one full tank shot then break it up into either two or three shots closer in. It's not really easy...but I use my phone...so maybe the lens is wide angle. I'm so excited you can post pics now...yay. :)

Rivercats said:
Here's a couple pic's of my angels... Gold Superveil male, Plantium gold marble veil female, Platinum Blue veil unknown sex with Black & white marble female (the guy sent her free and she is the only non-veil in the tank)

Wow...amazing! Really beautiful angels...I love the veils! I'm jealous...lol...I need a bigger tank!

Back
Top Bottom