No growth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jbueno

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just recently joined. I have many questions about growing plants in my aquariums. I own 5 tanks in which 3 of them have java fern and anubis growing great..i bought water sprite after joining this site bc every one said it grows crazy but min dies...

I just recently joined. I have many questions about growing plants in my aquariums. I own 5 tanks in which 3 of them have java fern and anubis growing great..i bought water sprite after joining this site bc every one said it grows crazy but min dies...
Lighting? Do u use ferts? Co2?

Yea I don't have pro lighting but one tank is 2wpg and the other is 4wpg..im using flurish root tabs bc there roots are 1/8 of and inch and I figured they need to be longer to root...plus im using flourish comprehensive supplement that's to my understanding an all in one supplement

Yea I don't have pro lighting but one tank is 2wpg and the other is 4wpg..im using flurish root tabs bc there roots are 1/8 of and inch and I figured they need to be longer to root...plus im using flourish comprehensive supplement that's to my understanding an all in one supplement

They aren't suppose to be planting in the substrate... WPG isn't really helpful... What type of lights do you have and what wattage. Ex) 2 30W T5HO

My 20 gallon has one actinic 24W T5HO and one 10000k 24W T5HO...
MY 10 gallon "quarantine" tank has 2 ultra sun compact florescent 6500k 10 W 5" bulbs...this one is ok and I just moved spirit into it last night and seems to look better...
My 55 has 2 18 inch floramax 15W T8...

Back
Top Bottom