Odyssea T5 quad!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaJesseBetta

Aquarium Advice Activist
Finally got my light in, tank is looking amazing, nitrAtes are super high ammo and nitrites back to 0 after 28ml janitorial ammo dosage which tested at 4.5ppm last night, it's looking fish ready I'm gonna dose ammo again in a bit and test tomorrow to make sure it wasn't a false read and Friday 3 Angels (already have in a 46 bf) 4 GBR 4 Bolivians and
maybe 10 black tetras going in a few at a time of courseImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394681635.146258.jpg

If it's a new tank you might want to wait on the rams they would have a better chance at survival in an established tank.

Oh nice. Let me know how that odyssea works out they got a bad rap before but I've heard good reviews with more recent purchases.

Oh nice. Let me know how that odyssea works out they got a bad rap before but I've heard good reviews with more recent purchases.

I've heard a lot of heating problems but the new ones have little fans built in.
I ran it about 4 hours yesterday after it was received and felt the shell before turning it off and it was barely noticeably warm not bad at all

View attachment 227860
Found this little guy/gal at Walmart today only one in the tank not nose to the corner I thought it was white cause it was in a glofish tank got it out and it's gold/yellow got some more unknown plants one looks pennywortish and one looks sword type and one know about the age of this little angel it's prolly around the size of a nickel (body size)

Got new rams in the 55 one every couple days til they got their color back got my little new angel and my old big black in and some albino cories to get them movingImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395197193.010235.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395197521.064289.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395197537.369782.jpg

Back
Top Bottom