ok this is unique

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright then, a big school (10-12) glofish danios of varying colors, maybe a trio of silvery guppies (the sharks) and some cories (for the anglerfish and other bottom fish).

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

OK and for my project tank I whant to finger out how to get a marble or dalmation Orange molly would 1 dal or marble and orange breed and have orange molly with black spots or no

Sent from my Zeepad 7DRK using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sorry but is there are a particular reason this is in the Planted Tanks subforum?

Betta sororitys aren't unnatural. Its how they live in the wild.

They live in MUCH larger bodies of water than the 10 and 20 gallon tanks people cram them into. It's highly unnatural for them.

If one wanted to naturally keep a group of bettas, then the wild types are the way to go. They are the ones that naturally live like that in the wild.

There are dwarf African cichlids - kribs and jewels, as well as the shell dwellers. Kribs will work well in most community tanks, while jewels would be better suited for a semi aggressive community tank.

Dwarf cichlids are as peaceful as cichlids come. Most people have no problems with them killing off stock. Anyone who feels that they are aggressive should most certainly never keep full size cichlids.....

It was a miss. Hap my mouse on computer is messing up

OK and for my project tank I whant to finger out how to get a marble or dalmation Orange molly would 1 dal or marble and orange breed and have orange molly with black spots or no

Any one know

They live in MUCH larger bodies of water than the 10 and 20 gallon tanks people cram them into. It's highly unnatural for them.

If one wanted to naturally keep a group of bettas, then the wild types are the way to go. They are the ones that naturally live like that in the wild.

There are dwarf African cichlids - kribs and jewels, as well as the shell dwellers. Kribs will work well in most community tanks, while jewels would be better suited for a semi aggressive community tank.

Dwarf cichlids are as peaceful as cichlids come. Most people have no problems with them killing off stock. Anyone who feels that they are aggressive should most certainly never keep full size cichlids.....
Dwarf cichlids are not peaceful to each other. Which was my point. You can't just cram a bunch together like with Africans.

Sure they are, provided you keep them in an appropriately sized tank. I suppose "peaceful" is relative though.

I do agree that you can't stock them, or any NW cichlids for that matter, like you can africans

um any one no if beeeding a ornge molly and a black molly makes a orange spoted molly or a orange and dalmation molly make a orange spotted molly

The Acei that I have is purple and chartreuse. Very nice looking. It has been about 3" for the whole 4 months that I've had it. Not really sure how big it will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom