? on new co2 set up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mom2reds

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am looking at buying a new co2 system. I have a 100 gal. tank that I want to run it on I want the easiest set up possible. I am not very mechanicaly inclined, so I need one that is pretty much dummy proof..lol.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Dang, I wish I had a 100 gallon to plant!

I'm setting my first real pressurised system up, but on my 30 gallon tank.

If you can run all the hardware for a 100 gallon setup, I'm sure you can work just about any system out there.

LOL well I have had a low light set up but I am getting new lights kinda and they are going to be med to high light so I am going to have to figure out the whole fert. co2 stuff. I am Scared I will really screw everything up.

Eh, that's how we all learn, but at least we all have access to a lot of information from places like this to help along the way.

I'll be interested in hearing some replies by people who know whtat they are talking about.

best idea is to get the co2 tank local. check cl check welding shops. the other thing you will need is a regulator. you can get cheap ones on ebay that will work. may not be the best but will work.

its not too hard. a good idea is to also get a drop checker to make it easy to figure out how much co2 is in the water.

Back
Top Bottom