One large aquarium plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:bawl: I didnt know you guys cared so much. :bawl:

PM replied. Love the plant. Hope i get it.

I woulda bought it LOL, heck etunes would have bought it i know he/she is looking for a bigger sword.

I can tell you i am not a she, and i can tell you i am not a he/she. So i think we can take a gamble at what gender i am. :rolleyes:

Thanks white devil (even though i dont need it for my mothers tank now i need it for mine.

I've got another sword i need to move out of my 55gal. its a red melon, same as the last one i posted, but has deep red on the leaves. i'd say 15-20inches tall, awesome looking, just got too big for my set up.. let me know if anyone is interested!

Along the lines of HUGE swords. I have one as my center piece in my 29G. By the sounds of all this talk I could be looking at some trouble. I trimmed about half the leaves off because of fold damage in the leaves from the pet store. However, it is growing a new leave every like 4-5 days. Is is okay if I keep it trimmed back to only having about 12 leaves max to keep it thin and not overwhelming. Or will this hurt the plant?

Back
Top Bottom