Opinions on 20 long rescaped?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have zero opinions on this but following to see where this goes.
What do you plan to plant in here?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have zero opinions on this but following to see where this goes.
What do you plan to plant in here?

Most likely baby tears. Haha is that good or bad that you have no opinion?

It is neither good nor bad that I have no opinion. I just don't have an artistic eye for an iwugami scape. I'm here to learn :)

I would change the position of the rock on the left so it sits a bit more flat, it immediately pulled my eye away from the rest of the tank. You may also want to get some smaller stones to be placed around the one on the left and one or two in front of the rocks on the right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If you are trying to scape an iwagumi, then the rocks should be "facing" the direction of water flow. Right now, they are battling with each other for where the eye should go.

I give this sage advice with zero experience but a while lot of internet searching and research. LOL.

If not doing iwagumi, then it looks good.

following.

and I would also change up the rock on the left a bit too. Looks to heavy for the way its positioned. Draws the eye right to it and away from the right side of the tank.

Are you going to do Dry Start Method ??

Smoke Signals Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hmm that's a good choice.. I've never done it before so I might try it.. I'm just afraid of fungus and mold ?

Thanks for the feedback guys I'll try and adjust things??

Hmm that's a good choice.. I've never done it before so I might try it.. I'm just afraid of fungus and mold ?

You should be able to counter those with adjustments to ventilation and spot treatment with Excel/Glut.
That's more of a suggestion than an opinion :)

What do you guys think? Dwarf hairgrass or baby tears?

Reworked the rocks a bit today ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420770923.596045.jpg

Back
Top Bottom