Ordering plants online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TenaciousTriggerFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok guys you people in this section seethe plant experts and I have a question I live in a low aquarist populated area beside a lfs who told me to put my dyeing belly up fancy goldfish in cold water... ( that place is Filled with idiots)
my tank has three live plants currently in it I have learned to love watching these plants grow (they are Walmart apons) one looks really weird though I will add a pic at the end of this post maybe one of you. Can figure it out anywho.... I want some low light plants and was wondering should/could I order them offline? I would rather go through a really well known sight nothing sketchy ;) if so where? Any help is appreciated

Here are my three plants you will be able to spot the odd one don't worry
oh and the cup has the bottom cut out... The purpose of it was a pleco proof beginner plant guard I use till it get it's roots set :) ten inch pleco will do what they want tehe

Attachments

• image-3874566245.jpg
    image-3874566245.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 73
  • image-3730589766.jpg
    image-3730589766.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 61
  • image-2020770648.jpg
    image-2020770648.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 67
I like ordering from sites that allow checkout with paypal. Paypal is the protector of the common man online. If you get do dirty you can always file a complaint through paypal and they investigate. For sites to order from, I've been liking Bamaplants.com. You can order as little or as much as you want. The shipping options are plenty from cheapest to overnight, and the pricing is cheap like if you were to buy from hobbyist. IMHO this site is second only to buying from other hobbyist.

You might want to try a site like The Planted Tank. People sell their plants there all the time. Just post a thread either 1) asking for what you want or 2) have someone make you a plant package for low/med/high light. It's an excellent forum. I've gotten several plants from members there.

Not that anyone here is sketchy to me! But If I told my mom "hey met some nice people online gonna buy plants from em" she would be all against it haha even though THAT is what I want to do most but for the fact of getting permission I really can't lol

I've gotten plants from aquariumplants.com and they all arrived in great condition...considering I didn't pay for overnight shipping. :)

I've ordered plants from petsolutions.com and they were nice and healthy. They did come with a bunch of Malaysian Trumpet snails though (which I didn't mind).

Jconner3 said:
I've ordered plants from petsolutions.com and they were nice and healthy. They did come with a bunch of Malaysian Trumpet snails though (which I didn't mind).

I like free snails 8)

Back
Top Bottom