paintball co2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

harmy4993

Aquarium Advice FINatic
ok was window shopping online looking for regs with the plan of ordering a reg tomorrow and going to get a 5 pound co2 bottle on sunday. while shopping around i found

Dual CO2 Regulator with Needle Valve and Solenoid for Paintball Tanks | CO2 System Components | CO2 Equipment | Aquarium - ThatPetPlace.com

i know they dont last as long as a 5 pound bottle, but i own 3 20oz co2 paintball bottles because i play paintball. i know the reg wouldnt be as good as a good reg like milwalkie or jbj but would it be bad to go this route? seeing as how i already have 3 bottles and get free refills from my local paintball shop.

ok was window shopping online looking for regs with the plan of ordering a reg tomorrow and going to get a 5 pound co2 bottle on sunday. while shopping around i found

Dual CO2 Regulator with Needle Valve and Solenoid for Paintball Tanks | CO2 System Components | CO2 Equipment | Aquarium - ThatPetPlace.com

i know they dont last as long as a 5 pound bottle, but i own 3 20oz co2 paintball bottles because i play paintball. i know the reg wouldnt be as good as a good reg like milwalkie or jbj but would it be bad to go this route? seeing as how i already have 3 bottles and get free refills from my local paintball shop.

seems alright, it has the needle valve and solenoid which is handy if you want to hook up ph controller.. but i think you might be hard pressed to find a 5lb paintball co2 canister.. better off going to a welding shop for that.

davE

they dont make 5 pound paintball bottles but i currently own 3 20oz paintball bottles. they wont last as long as the 5 pound one which im ok with cause i get free refills and i can always keep one filled for a replacement. i just want to make sure it will work and it wont totally suck using that reg.

they dont make 5 pound paintball bottles but i currently own 3 20oz paintball bottles. they wont last as long as the 5 pound one which im ok with cause i get free refills and i can always keep one filled for a replacement. i just want to make sure it will work and it wont totally suck using that reg.

I personally own milwaukee brand reg.. & for regular co2 tanks. But that one seems like it should work just fine. Might want someone else to comment who may have used that particular one or brand before though.

-davE

i play paintball as well and was looking into something very similar from what i read the paintball CO2 lasted about 3 months on a 29 gallon tank but it would run out quicker on a bigger tank

3 months is about 2 months longer then i thought it would which is good news for sure.. im more worried about if the reg is decent or crap.

yea i cant vouch for the reg one way or another...what i can reccomend is that you buy a regular regualtor that fits any Co2 tank then buy a on/off adapter for the paintball tank so that if u ever decide to go with a bigger co2 tank u wont have to buy a new regulator... if that doesnt make since just say so ill be more secific what u need

not sure if you have this product in your area, but I did originally buy a Red Sea painball canister adapter for my aquarium (in Canada, about 260 dollars). I subsequently went to a standard regulator because of the inconvenience, but it sounds like there might be real advantages to you of going this route.
Good luck,
JD

Back
Top Bottom