Pennywort, hornwort, and micro sword "narrow leaf"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skullminerteam

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi guys. My bud fibsog who cant be on right now asked me to post this so i will. He is looking to buy one or two of these plants for his 10g with 30wpg or his 1g with 10wpg. Would mircosword or the others actually work, he wants to know. He doesnt want to guess wrong lol. Thanks for helping :)

I'm assuming you meant 3 wpg on the ten gallon? But WPG is really a defunct way to measure light intensity these days. Those plants will grow ok for Mr. Fibsog(Tell him hi for me) but at light levels of 50 par or greater, he's going to need good macro & micro ferts and a carbon source such as Excel to met the plant's demands because of the high light. Watch the length of light period too. Very high light can make an algae farm really quick. OS.

I'm assuming you meant 3 wpg on the ten gallon? But WPG is really a defunct way to measure light intensity these days. Those plants will grow ok for Mr. Fibsog(Tell him hi for me) but at light levels of 50 par or greater, he's going to need good macro & micro ferts and a carbon source such as Excel to met the plant's demands because of the high light. Watch the length of light period too. Very high light can make an algae farm really quick. OS.

Haha thanks os. He uses excel suplement for plants

Back
Top Bottom