Petsmart's new plant "packages"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was at petsmart today and they didn't have their live plant tanks set up....instead they had plants packed....2-3 per container is what it says. They are sealed shut and the plants sit in some kind of gel solution that you rinse off before you put into the tank.....anyone else see this yet?

Unbelievable .... I wanted GelTek antiparasite stuff today - Petsmart doesn't carry it anymore. When they stop carrying plants that I can actually inspect I may be done with their aquatics section permanently.

I do hope there's some Petsmart big-wig lurking on this board .... maybe s/he will see the posts and realize that some of us take this hobby to heart !

I say do this If they carry a guarantee, then get the plants and bring back whatever dies and make them replace it until you get what you pay for. Once they see that they are getting $6 for 10 packs of plants because the quality sucks so bad maybe they will take better care of them.

Back
Top Bottom