PH level

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sam_3j

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi every one I have a question concerning my PH levels in my tank. For what ever reason I'm having trouble getting my ph levels to drop. I can get it to drop for a night but when I check it again in the morning it's high again. It's driving me crazy. I have a 90 gallon plant tank. I'm using nothing but R/O water. I don't like using chemicals in my tank much but I have tried PH down and it worked for a night but by morning my ph levels are high again. I thought it might be my R/O unite so I went out and brought 20 gallons of R/O water still no change. What else can I and should I be trying. As of this morning my ph levels was really high purple in color around an 8.4 high range. I would like to get it down to around 7 or a 7.2 ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451691818.731088.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Fish load is really light. Four rainbows, two Cory cats, and about 6 auto Sinco's. I also am using pressurized CO2 a 20 pound bottle defused using an atomic reactor and atomic defuse all from GLA and I'm dosing Iron and trace elements using the PPS pro system

My lighting is a 6 lamp T5 HO

Also my tank crashed about 4 months ago. I went of vacation about 3 weeks left my tank with my sister. When I came home my water was ice cold and my filters were not running. I lost 6 discus included a mates pair laying eggs. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451693355.187100.jpg
My tank 6 months ago

Back
Top Bottom