Phillipsburg NJ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harveyman

Aquarium Advice Regular
Does anyone know of some good stores in the Phillipsburg NJ area that has a good variety of aquarium plants? The only places that I know of around here are Petco and this one small shop that has been rather disappointing for plants (but OK for other stuff).
Also does anyone know of anyplace in the same area that sells/can refill CO2 tanks?

I live in south jersey, and is your town in north or south, I can tell you a few places depending we're you live?

Stay out of the PET STOP. it's a store bent on ripping off it's customers. But I would recommend going down to Hackettstown Pet on Main Street, they have excellent prices and will order in anything you'd like, as long as their suppliers carry it.

Stay out of the PET STOP. it's a store bent on ripping off it's customers. But I would recommend going down to Hackettstown Pet on Main Street, they have excellent prices and will order in anything you'd like, as long as their suppliers carry it.
Hooray, someone shares my opinion, I was trying to be nice in case anyone actually liked that place for some odd reason. They charged me 21 bucks for a piece of driftwood yesterday (And that's with their 10% off card!)

I used to work there and I couldn't take not being able to tell all the customers that A python and Regular water changes and some prime would solve about 98% of their problems. So I didn't show up anymore. He even stopped ordering pythons because I was selling too many even though he charged the way too high price of 60 dollars for the off brand ones... No way, stay out of there.

Back
Top Bottom