Pic of my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bballsosh

Aquarium Advice Activist
img_734987_0_d29e3ffb901b1702811faa9f3fbac8a3.jpg

Quik Question:

When i was trimming some of the plants a couple of the plants that werent planted well came loose so i tried the best i could to replant them. I am not sure if they are in the soil good, will they be ok? Any suggestions? Thanks

Nice tank. How long did it take you to grow that foreground in? Do you mind doing a quick rundown of your setup, dosing, etc?

Your plants look very healthy and happy.

-- to your question, which plants are not securely planted? I think the answer will vary depending on what species you are talking about.

From what I understand S. Rivularis is one of the easiest and fastest growing plants in the hobby. My bet is you shouldn't have to worry too much.

Perhaps someone else how cares for this plant can chime in?

-- Any fish in there?

Also i bought the foregorund like that and i have been cycling the aquarium for a couple of weeks. I am using the co2 pro system made b y red seaas for the filter i am using an eheim classic 2215 and the light is made by cora life. Any suggestion for fish? Also i have a problem w/ snails and really want to reduce them since they eat away at the plants. What should i do about them?

a loach will make quick work of the snails. what size is the tank and how much light is the coralife fixture giving u? i was going to buy that redsea system but paintball bottles are to small to run.

the tank is a 54 gallon and the light is a double linear strip w/ 2 65 wat lamps 6700k 30in

That is enogh dont u think?

That lighting level is perfect for your tank, ie not too much and not too little. You can pretty much grow any plant you want! Tank looks excellent btw.

Is that glosso in the foreground?

Back
Top Bottom