Pico Photo Log

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

As I expected the HC is having a much easier time rooting into the sand. New growth is starting to hug the substrate. There other plants are starting to fill in nicely as well. I'll see about snapping a few more pictures in a few weeks once the difference is more noticable.

I'm so glad you started this thread! It's amazing to see what's possible in such a small space. It's really gorgeous! Do you think you could post a picture of the tank from a little further back, to give a sense of it's size and how it looks with the light?

There used to be one with the light, but I must have deleted it when I was clearing space to post more pictures. I'll try to remember to take one next time I take pictures.

Randomly found my way here, this is such a neat project! I had no idea it was possible to set something up this small, it's really amazing. The little aquarium looks so nice, Good job!
It's really tempting to try something like this someday in my apartment, we've got north facing windows and getting plants to grow is next to impossible. The lack of green in my home is depressing and aquarium plants are so beautiful. Great to see it really can be done!

It's filled back in nicely. I do need to snap a picture, but keep forgetting to get it done before the lights go off in the evening.

I read this thread last night and just wanted to tell you how amazed I was...it took me a while to realize it was a working aquarium as I didn't know what a "Pico photo log" was/is...

Anyway, you certainly got my attention...can you enter it into some type of contest? It is truely wonderful and shows that "big isn't always better"...

Curly

Back
Top Bottom