Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jchillin

Aquarium Advice Addict
I wasn't sure if these belonged here or not, but here they are:

jan2006a003.jpg

jan2006a005.jpg

jan2006a006.jpg

Looking good JC. The serpaes look like they are following the rams around. Kind of like school kids on a playground. :lol: The pleco is showing really fantastic definition! Superb (y)

Great pics, JC. Plants are growing like a jungle, rams look fantastic, baby BN plecs are getting big, and ClLiff is just taking life in stride! (y)

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Actually, I skipped the "Amazon bio-tope" in place of the "Amazon Jungle" theme. From the looks on the fish's faces, I think they agree. :)

ringfinger said:
Hey J, is that a pair of baby plecos on the ground in the second picture?
Indeed they are...baby bristlenoses to be precise. :)

Kramer aka BlazerFRS said:
Are those tall plants your L. repens? man they're huge!
Yes they are. Don't ask me how or why they've been able to grow so tall in a low-light environment...I really don't have an answer. :wink:

what a nice looking tank! the first word that leapt to mind was "jungle" but then everyone else said it...so i wasn't going too...but it looks so darn jungly!!! :) your fish are beautiful too! and i DO love that big ol' plec!

Very nice :) I like it :)

I suggest maybe changing the substrate later to get a more natural look!

:)

aquariumlist said:
Very nice :) I like it :)

I suggest maybe changing the substrate later to get a more natural look!

:)

Perhaps you would like to be added to the list of folks who need to speak with my boss. :)

Seriously though, that is currently in the planning stages. The boss was actually looking through the Drs.FosterSmith catalogue and likes the brown/beige gravel now. :multi:

Jchillin said:
The boss was actually looking through the Drs.FosterSmith catalogue and likes the brown/beige gravel now. :multi:

I might just be gettin' the vapors over that one.... have you been using subliminal messaging techniques on her or something? :wink:

The tank looks great, and now that I have my firewall adjusted properly I can finally see pics for the first time in weeks!

To be frank, the blue has grown on me. I love how many rules and pre-conceptions you debunk on this tank :)

TankGirl said:
I might just be gettin' the vapors over that one.... have you been using subliminal messaging techniques on her or something?

No subliminal messages...I was floored when she suggested it.

czcz said:
To be frank, the blue has grown on me. I love how many rules and pre-conceptions you debunk on this tank.

Now you tell me.

IMO the blue and green is a nice look; but the natural look is much much nicer.

I don't even notice the pebbles with the rams nd plants in there

Back
Top Bottom