Pittbully's planted tank journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Here's my tank as of today, it's my contest for a you tubers channel. Nothing really new to report, I now running a inline diffuse that's why it looks like Sprite in my tank.

Forgive if I did not listen to the narration as I was in awe of the color and movement in the tank. Good job! Good luck in the contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Forgive if I did not listen to the narration as I was in awe of the color and movement in the tank. Good job! Good luck in the contest.

Hahahaha thanks Fresh. Yeah I just wanted to show the tank, unfortunetly you had to listen to me rant.

Ok so it's been a couple months since my last update. Tank is on cruise control. Really only trim once a month and 50% WC every 10 days or so. Minimal EI dosing every other week with only 4 to 5 days of dosing. Lights are only on 6 hours broken up with 3 siestas and co2 is pumped 4 to 5 bps when lights are on. Removed some plant to make room for some new ones I received from Ziggy.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457906974.178095.jpg

Removed some Blyxa and added ar mini

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457907023.196203.jpg

Removed some Blyxa to make room for some of my trimmed s.repens

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457907110.629646.jpg

Removed limno from the back and added AG. Won't be seen in full tank shot. It will be awhile before it starts growing from beside the dw

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457907184.360740.jpg

Full tank shot

Ok so it's been a couple months since my last update. Tank is on cruise control. Really only trim once a month and 50% WC every 10 days or so. Minimal EI dosing every other week with only 4 to 5 days of dosing. Lights are only on 6 hours broken up with 3 siestas and co2 is pumped 4 to 5 bps when lights are on. Removed some plant to make room for some new ones I received from Ziggy.

View attachment 285488

Removed some Blyxa and added ar mini

View attachment 285489

Removed some Blyxa to make room for some of my trimmed s.repens

View attachment 285490

Removed limno from the back and added AG. Won't be seen in full tank shot. It will be awhile before it starts growing from beside the dw

View attachment 285491

Full tank shot

Looking good, Pitt.

The red up front is a nice touch.
Will be sad to see these plants auctioned off. ? But that's a few months off.
Room for Glosso in this tank?

The red up front is a nice touch.
Will be sad to see these plants auctioned off. ? But that's a few months off.
Room for Glosso in this tank?

Thanks fresh. Yeah at first I didn't know what to do with the extra plants. Impulse buy. But the red in front does look nice. I was going to start breaking this down until I got the new plants and now I want to see how the Ammania gracilis grows out. Probably after the ag grows out from the back might be tear down time. Plus I need extra funds to get a new road bike.

Back
Top Bottom