Planning for nano shrimp tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leek86

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok my nano tank should arrive friday or sat.

Its a fluval flora, which comes with a mini co2 kit and apparently the lights good for growth.

Im thinking Hemianthus Callitrichoides as a carpet/foreground with maybe some Pogostemon Helferi dotted in there.

Some iwagumi style rocks or something in the mid ground possibly with a little Bolbitus Heudelotii.

And I was thinking Eustralis Stellata in the background.

Any input is welcome so if this idea wouldnt work by all means tear down my plan and show me one what would work that may look somewhat similar.

I have a fluval edge(6g) the halogen lights tend to drive temps up&basicly keep plants alive..I'm keeping crystal red&blacks,they are molting it seems like every other day as they're doin great..also I have my first batch of fry(about 20 or so)...good luck with your setup,another thing I'm receiving my replacement upgrade led's today..

The light that comes with the flora claims to be full spectrum and good for growth, but if it happens to not be enough, ive been looking at a TMC aquagro LED light for it (TMC AquaGro LED Light £29.99 - Buy Lighting & Heating Accessories) I assume a light labelled aquagro would be good for plant growth and such right?

So we'll see how the stock light goes and if its not man enough after christmas I may replace it or add a secondary light.

tiger terror said:
Before

After

The led's give so much more coverage,definitely pleased...

I love the new look, looks very natural just how a tank should look :)

Back
Top Bottom