plant bulb help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a 30 guppy fry in a breeder tank with florecent lighting and they have done fine just about ready to put them in the community!!

fort384 said:
I didn't read the rest :)

They should produce less heat, not more.

I don't think you will need to worry about fertilizer just yet. Take it slow and see how the low light plants behave. Messing with ferts effects water chemistry... If the plants do ok without it no sense paying for it or messing with it.

thanks is there any good way to propagate the elodia its gettin long and starts to droop down

medic747 said:
I have a 30 guppy fry in a breeder tank with florecent lighting and they have done fine just about ready to put them in the community!!

how big before you can put them with the rest of the community i have 2 mollys m a fire dwarf gourami and a algee eater one or two more would b a nice addition and there free :D

lol when i was younger around 4 or 5 only 9 or 10 short years ago my grandfather had a wonderful aquarium ive loved them ever sence. I'm starting to wonder if my aquarium is to bare

I have kept them in there for about 3weeks to a month and thee longer than a quater of an inch now just let them have good hiding spots

ive just noticed them 2 days ago and put them in the breeder is it ok to let the breeder box float in the tank. its the only tank i have aside from a 1.5g used betta tankk but that dosnt even have a filter or heater

The breeder tank will be fine for them just feed baby brine shrimp or really really crushed up flake food

Back
Top Bottom