Plant care

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If your in the US you can find all you need on line and often times with free shipping and it's way cheaper than buying it retail. Leaf Zone only adds potassium and iron so you would really do good to get Seachem Flourish Comprehensive and use it 1x week after WC's along with your Leaf Zone.

Gotcha. That's what I'm running into with pretty much everything. It's a weird size tank, but it was what I could afford and had room for at the time. I don't have anywhere I could hang a fixture from so that's pretty much out. Looks like I'm stuck with low light plants.

I'm sure you could look around and find a 12 inch led fixture that would give you medium light. And for dry ferts you could look at greenleaf aquariums.com. For your lighting I would look into pps pro method.

If your in the US you can find all you need on line and often times with free shipping and it's way cheaper than buying it retail. Leaf Zone only adds potassium and iron so you would really do good to get Seachem Flourish Comprehensive and use it 1x week after WC's along with your Leaf Zone.

Got it. I'll see what I can find. I was on a pretty tight budget when I was getting things initially so I went with plant zone because it was on sale and cheaper than flourish. Lesson learned!

I'm sure you could look around and find a 12 inch led fixture that would give you medium light. And for dry ferts you could look at greenleaf aquariums.com. For your lighting I would look into pps pro method.

Thanks for the info...I think I stumbled on that site earlier but I didn't have apt he first clue as to what to get. I've looked for small LED fixtures but they're very limited. Marineland has an 11" fixture that I might be able to use, but I'm not sure how much light it'll really add since my tank is so tall. But I guess anything is better than what I have right now!

Back
Top Bottom