Plant - Fittonia argyronauta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanJee

Aquarium Advice Regular
Almost 2.5 months now. All the plants in my tank are growing well except these "Fittonia argyronauta" & "Fittonia verschaffeltii" (see pictures)

When I bought it there ware many leaves but within week all were gone. Then it started producing new stems/tenticals with small leaves. Fittonia verschaffeltii is already dead and I have removed it but I want to save this Fittonia argyronauta.

Whats wrong with this plant? What shall I do? Its not growing at all. Any idea?

All other plants are growing very well, See my tank link http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=1130031

Attachments

• p_138.jpg
    p_138.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 374
  • p1_283.jpg
    p1_283.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 474
Every link I find about it is in another language, but apparently it will only survive a tops of 1 month submersed. It's a terrarium plant according to most of the links google brings up.

The extensive white lines signalize instantly that it is not a real aquarium plant. Therefore, it will never last in an aquarium and even if your plant might SURVIVE it will never thrive, just slowly die and pullute the water.

Back
Top Bottom