Plant ID for a bulb plant please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brennae

Aquarium Advice Addict
I think that this is an apongaton of some sort possibly crispus? I'm talking about the plant with the big bulb and crinkly leaves. The other I am familiar with. Also do you think I was charged a fair price at a lfs? It wasn't marked and they hold all the plants and fish at the counter so I has no idea how much it was until I just took it out of the bag and saw the price written in marker and then scanned my receipt. I'm in the USA- regarding a price.

I should have asked but they were very busy and the young man waiting on me had to go find the manager and ask how much to charge for both plants in the bag. I just assumed it would be about $10 which is the most I've ever seen a plant there go for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1442721541535.jpg
    1442721541535.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 61
I would like to guess Crinum natans. I've seen crinums go for a pretty price, that's a borderline fair price for that beautiful specimen, I'm a cheapskate though ?

Cha boi Jessie.

Ok
I Googled aponogeton crispus and that just doesn't exactly match up. I'll look up what you suggested. Thanks.

Yes! I just Googled it and that's what it is crinum calamistrarum.

Back
Top Bottom