Plant ID help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MC1973

Aquarium Advice Activist
I totally forgot what the person at the LFS told me :(

Can anyone help me identify what plant this is?

Attachments

• Plant.jpg
    Plant.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 70
Looks like onion plant. Does it have bulbs that looks like an onion?

It doesn't really have a huge bulb or anything, just roots...I've seen them in tanks before but yeah I don't know anything more...the leafs are pretty thick in texture.

mjc11 said:
It doesn't really have a huge bulb or anything, just roots...I've seen them in tanks before but yeah I don't know anything more...the leafs are pretty thick in texture.

I have 2 onions (bigger ones), but there leaves are wide and flat, is all I can tell you. Maybe the baby ones are different.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium Advice App

it could be mondo grass wich is actually a teristial( lnd only plant) and it will only die in water and foul up ur tank

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

ive had s run in with mondo before when i first started i was like oo this looks nice did some research and next thing ikno 4 bucks in the trash (literally ) i 85% certain that thats mondo take a picture of the roots and il be able to tell for future reference if the leaf is thick and woody and has a waxy coating its probly nt a aquatic plant

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

Back
Top Bottom