Plant leaves Burnt Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pradeepcec

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello all, i have my 20 gallon under fishless cycling and I see my plant leaves seem like burnt out. My ammonia source is pure ammonia from Ace HW. I had a reading of 8ppm of ammonia for a day and ph was above 7. And then I did 10% water change after which ammo came down to 5ppm. Is there something wrong I am doing that is causing problem to my plants? Below is the photoIMG_7148.jpg

If it's a new plant it will take time to acclimate to their new surroundings. It took mine 2 months before I saw any change in them.

If it's a new plant it will take time to acclimate to their new surroundings. It took mine 2 months before I saw any change in them.
Was just about to say this. I lost alot of leaves on my plants when I first put them in there new tank.
If you add flourish and flourish advance it will speed up the acclimation process of your plants

Was just about to say this. I lost alot of leaves on my plants when I first put them in there new tank.
If you add flourish and flourish advance it will speed up the acclimation process of your plants

Oh ok. Sure I will try that. Is it ok to use that during the cycling process?

Back
Top Bottom