Plant placement PART 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dstephen

Aquarium Advice Activist
IMG_0169.jpg

UPDATE!! Too everyone that helped me through this plant thingon my post a little while back, my Plants just came in. I got 2 java fern, crypt wendtii red, and crypt balansae, and crypt lutea. The balansae is behind the driftwood(can't see it) the lutea is the the right of the driftwood, and the wendtii red and java fern are on the far left. Anybody that helped me early through this please leave your suggestions/opinions on the new plants so far, it much appreciated!

View attachment 298627

UPDATE!! Too everyone that helped me through this plant thingon my post a little while back, my Plants just came in. I got 2 java fern, crypt wendtii red, and crypt balansae, and crypt lutea. The balansae is behind the driftwood(can't see it) the lutea is the the right of the driftwood, and the wendtii red and java fern are on the far left. Anybody that helped me early through this please leave your suggestions/opinions on the new plants so far, it much appreciated!

Looks good bud, should be nice once they all thicken up :) [emoji106]

Great selections!

I would move the Java Fern away from the side glass and plant it where the c-red is located.

I'd move the wood on the left toward the front a little, then plant the c-red up next to the piece of wood, near the end but behind the end - I would want to see the end of the wood but the c-red would be right next to the end of the wood.

It looks great as it is and I agree with Bert, when your plants start to grow in, it's going to be even better!

Great variety low tech plants, very nice set up!

Back
Top Bottom