Plant shopping tomorror

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1 LARA

Aquarium Advice Freak
so tommorow im plant shopping and am considering either
petsolutions
or
aquariumplants.com

just because aquariumplants.com is a plant spacific website does that make them the dominant seller?

I had a bad experience with aquarium plants . Com. That doesn't mean you'll get the same problem but I'd look at other options. Where are you located? What about an American based eBay plant seller? Or aqua bid? As long as you go through PayPal, there shouldn't be too much to worry about. That way if there is a problem you can dispute through PayPal, and they help a lot.

just wanted to see if they were equal or one was superior to the other

Oh, well then if you go with aquarium plants . Com go with the next day shipping. That way your protected in case your order is messed up or arrives dead.

so tommorow im plant shopping and am considering either
petsolutions
or
aquariumplants.com

just because aquariumplants.com is a plant spacific website does that make them the dominant seller?

I recommend that you stay away from both of those online suppliers. They both overcharge on plants and shipping. Green Leaf Aquariums has a much bigger and better selection, better prices, and charges you low shipping rates. I have had good experiences with them before.

are you saying aquariumplants.com is superior to pet solutions
these are the packages im considering

24 Plant Assortment
or
https://www.petsolutions.com/C/Live-Plant-Packages/I/Tropical-Paradise-Plant-Pack.aspx

I would avoid both. The first one wants you to pay $28 just for shipping. The other one has more reasonable rates for larger orders, but $15 is the minimum shipping charge. There is not really a way to tell what kind of plants you are getting with those two, it would be better to individually select which plants would be best for your setup.

I also highly recommend buying from other Hobbyists.
Check our AA mart first.
Then check
TPT...The Planted Tank ( only members can see Sales Threads) and
APC...Aquatic Plant Central ( members only mart)
Both are free to join.

I've gotten great deals from fellow hobbyists.
Power Sellers are great, they have a ton of positive feedback.

Better prices and better plants :)

Here it is

3 wisteria bunch
2 diandra
6 cambomba bunch bunch
1 amazon sword
1 anubias barteri
2 wendtii crypt
2 dwarf sagittaria
2 micro sword
8 contortional val

Attachments