Planted 125

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Glenc

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi guys, long time no see! The 125 is still running and I am still scaping, or at least trying to!
I tried to reply to the original thread but it got booted out, to old! Thanks to all the great scapers on this site that inspired me, taught me, and got me started. Sorry I am not around but life is real busy with two growing boys and work. This site will always be in my heart and is my aquascaping home, you guys taught me everything I know.:)

Here is the latest incarnation, it's always a work in progress. See you guys soon.
All the best
Glenc

Attachments

• IMG_3631.jpg
    IMG_3631.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_3632.jpg
    IMG_3632.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 126
I've got a 125 that I've contemplating getting rid of. The more I see like this the more I want to get it set up and planted.

Looking great.

That looks great. Any chance of getting larger pictures? I would love to be able to see more detail.

Keep it up!

Wow....what a beautiful tank, Glen! Glad to see you stopped by! When I have a large tank one day, I will definitely take aquascaping notes from you. :)

Simply breath taking. I'm always impressed with what you're able to do now that you've got all the basics figured out.

Back
Top Bottom