Planted 5 Gallon Video/Picture Diary.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
very nicely done (y)

Thank you! :D

Your moss leaf looks like a Glosso leaf to me. :D

What kinds of moss did you get? The tank looks really good! I like the rescape alot.

Thanks! I don't know what kind of moss I have, I got it from outside so I don't know different species of outdoor moss.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
I'm very happy as well about the new scaping. I have trimmed the rotala mini type II down a little and replanted better. The dwarf hairgrass is finally starting to grow taller and greener, but no runners yet. I'm still fighting hair algae and my rcs have done alright but still haven't been able to get rid of it completely, just don't know what to do. I'm waiting on my 3G nano filter to come in the mail, should be here Thrusday. The downoi has grown a little, but is still not even close to the size I want it for the scape. Moss is growing fine aswell, hasn't died off yet. Hoping it won't. I'll post new pictures up soon.

Thanks Fromthelbc.

-New moss is growing good still, getting kind of tall and wondering how i'm going to trim this stuff.
-Dwarf HG growing alright now, not spreading as far as I can see but the grass that is actually there is growing.
-The downoi plant hasn't grown yet and is doing terrible.
-The Rotala Mini Type II was doing great since I got it, now for some reason it is dieing like my downoi.
-The hair algae is starting to come back .

I haven't changed a single thing since I recieved the plants besides the fact that I added a nano co2 diffuser and a nano filter. I don't understand why the plants are doing so poorly.

Back
Top Bottom