Planted Tank with Underwater Waterfalls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow someone put a lot of work into that tank and those sand waterfalls. Now that is talent!

Yeah, I've seen that a few times before, Bob McCoy on here is trying to do something like that. He says it's a huge pain :p I've thought about doing some underwater waterfalls, but since it involves an air pump I'm thinking it wouldn't help co2 levels.

That's awesome! I wish I could do something like that and your right it does look like something from avatar.

I bet I'm not the only one here hoping that your next build includes one of these, Brian! ;)

I bet I'm not the only one here hoping that your next build includes one of these, Brian! ;)

Haha... I wish. Who knows, I might just try one day. Although I think I'll need better DIY fabricating skills (might have to enlist Bill or just a bunch of trial and error) to get the right transportation method dialed in for that sand. I'm considering a larger rimless by the end this year, so it's possible.

If anyone feels up to the challenge, please feel free to attempt it before me! Haha

Back
Top Bottom